This video was produced by Socialnomics, author, Eric Qualman using June 2011 information.
There are some powerful takeaways from this video including the information listed below.
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s third largest, yet Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google, aren’t welcome in China
- 95% of companies using social media for recruitment, use LinkedIn.
- Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, and Britney Spears have more twitter followers than the entire populations of Sweden, Israel, Greece, Chile, North Korea, and Australia.
- The Ford Explorer launch on Facebook generated more traffic than a Superbowl ad
- 69% of parents are friends with their children on social media
- 34% of bloggers post opinions about brands and products
- 90% of consumers trust peer recommendations, 14% trust advertisements